Terms and Conditions
Request you to please read these terms carefully, and print and keep a copy of the same for your ready reference.
- When you place an order with Indphila, you are making an offer to buy Philatelic items. We will send you an e-mail or make a call to confirm that we have received your order.
- Once we have reviewed your order we will e-mail or call you again to confirm that we accept your order, and that a contract has been made between us.
- In the event that the Philatelic items are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing mistake, we will advise you of this. You will not receive an e-mail confirming acceptance of your order, and there will be no contract between us.
- Images of products on this website are for our illustrative purposes only. All images and written content in both our retail inventories are subject to Indphila Intellectual Property Rights. The user is permitted to access images and content for their own personal non-commercial use. The user agrees not to copy, reproduce, modify, communicate to the public, or make derivative product from or publicly display any material available on or through the website. Nor will they create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically and/or regularly downloading, caching, printing and/or storing the material available on or through the website (by spidering or otherwise) or enable or permit others to do so.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on this website. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the actual goods.
- Indphila guarantees the authenticity of all Stamps and philatelic materials for sale on our website.
- Unless otherwise agreed, Indphila reserve the right to charge interest or to cancel the sale for any invoices which have not been paid for in full within 30 days.
- Ownership of property will not pass to buyer until goods have been paid for in full.
- Items will be sent to clients only once full payment has been cleared. Any other arrangements for account-holding clients must be made before any order is placed.
Indphila reserve the right to change descriptions and prices of items on our website on the basis of typographical errors.
- Indphila will not be held responsible for discrepancies to Philatelic items once they have left our premises. Buyers should check that items are in good order immediately upon receipt.
- Indphila. holds the copyright to all illustrations and text. They cannot be used by any third party without our prior consent.
- Whilst we try to be as accurate as possible, all information provided is approximate and is provided in good faith.
HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER
- You can use our website to place an order by selecting the product you wish to buy and adding it to your basket. Items you do not require can be removed from your basket at any time. If you prefer to order by telephone you can do so by calling +91 6366369595
- Carriage charges will be shown on our website prior to you placing your order.
You will be required to pay for the goods in full at the time of ordering.
- We use secure payment facilities for online purchases. You can pay for your order online by Visa, Mastercard and Discover cards. Alternatively you can pay for your items by bank transfer or by cheque drawn on ICICI bank. Goods can only be dispatched once full payment has cleared our bank account.
- All prices quoted on our website are in Indian Rupees and include Goods & Service Tax at the current rate.
- Once your order has been confirmed, changes may not be possible or may incur additional charges or delays.
- Once your order is complete we will notify you when your order has been dispatched.
DELIVERY AND CARRIAGE CHARGES
- Philatelic items will normally be dispatched as soon as payment is received, usually within 2-4 working days and any estimated dispatch date is a an estimate, which can change without notice.
- Philatelic items will only be dispatched to the address you have used to register on our website(s). This address must match the register address of your credit/debit card if you choose to settle you invoice by this method.
- Your order may arrive in more than one delivery
- We will deliver the Philatelic items to the premises you specify on your order. A signature will be required for receipt of the package and that signature is a proof of delivery to the address.
- We will not accept responsibility for loss or damage if you instruct the delivery company to leave the Philatelic items unattended.
- You cannot change the delivery address of a package once the Philatelic items have been dispatched to you.
- Please check the Philatelic items on delivery – any Philatelic items found to be missing or damaged should be notified to Indphila within 5 days of receipt.
- If you believe your Philatelic items are lost in transit, please let us know promptly.
CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS
- You can cancel your contract at any time up to 5 working days after the day of delivery. To do this, please e-mail, fax or write to us. We are unable to accept cancellations by phone.
- If you cancel, you must return the goods within 5 days of the date of delivery, complete with the original packaging to us, at your own expense. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage. Items are returned at the Buyer’s own risk.
- If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
- A refund will be made for the full amount of the item(s) once the item(s) have been received unless you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, as outlined in the above
WEBSITE DISCLAIMER FOR WWW.INDPHILA.COM
This disclaimer details our obligations to you regarding our website. Please read this disclaimer in full before you use this Website. Using the Website implies that you accept the terms of this disclaimer.
By accessing and using this website and the content and/or registering with Indphila you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions set out above and below, which form a legally binding agreement. If you do not agree to them you are not entitled to access and use the website.
IF YOU ARE READING THIS AS A CHILD OR STUDENT BELOW 18 YEARS OLD, YOU MUST HAVE PERMISSION FROM YOUR PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN TO ACCESS AND USE THIS WEBSITE.
These terms and conditions are subject to change Indphila reserves the right to amend them at any time. The consent of no other person is required. Notification of any amendment shall be effected by posting the amended terms and conditions on the Website. The amended terms and conditions shall become effective immediately.
These terms and conditions were last updated on 15th Dec 2019
- When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material for which you have not obtained all necessary consents, is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in India.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Bangalore.
If you have any questions regarding this Site or any requests for additional information concerning Indphila, send us an email at: email@example.com
Contact us at:
GST : 29AHCPT9679H1ZF
# 73, First Floor, 5th Cross, 22nd Main,
Srinivasanagar, Banashankari 1st stage.
Bangalore – 560050
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated Dec 15, 2019
Store Opening Hours:
Mo-Fr: 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Sa: 10:00 Am – 5:00 PM
Follow us on Facebook
#73,5th Cross, 22nd Main,
Banashankari 1st stage,